Website usage terms and conditions :
The term ‘[British Curry Club Promotions]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Windsor House, Stuart Street, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5BW. Our company registration number is [Company No. 06834826]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
•The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
•Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
•Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
•This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
•All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
•Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
•From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
•Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
British Curry Club Consumer Terms & Conditions:
The following are the rules of use that you agree to abide by when purchasing the British Curry Club Card and all the offers displayed on the British Curry Club Website that are available by purchasing The British Curry Club Membership Card.
1. Offers are valid until each individual associate partner business or restaurant states as displayed on our website with individual business terms and conditions unless offer states otherwise, and offers are subject to availability.
2. Each offer carries unique terms & conditions of use. All users are advised to check the terms of each voucher carefully before use. Read each offer carefully for valid dates, times and age restrictions. If in any doubt, please contact the voucher promoter directly before travelling.
3. The British Curry Club makes no warranty as to the suitability of either the restaurant premises, or the quality or availability of their product, service, food or drink. Should you find yourself dissatisfied with the service or product offered to you, please take up any complaint directly with the Partner Restaurant. We are happy to receive reports from club members on very poor service provided at restaurants, but regret that we cannot act on your behalf in pursuing any complaint or claim.
4. BCC PROMOTIONS LTD, and/or its parent or subsidiaries, will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept The British Curry Club voucher or valid Membership Card. However, it will attempt to secure compliance.
5. All discounts and offers in The British Curry Club are valid on presentation of a valid voucher or in the case of restaurants, on presentation of a voucher and/or a valid Membership Card. Amended, photocopied or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Expired Membership Cards will not be accepted. On occasions, valid Membership Cards will be requested when presenting a voucher. Please carry your Membership Card with you at all times. A reservation is essential when redeeming a Partner Restaurant offer. Offers are void without a valid membership card or voucher. Please also mention The British Curry Club at the time of booking and at the time of ordering. Present your Membership when requesting the bill. Dining offers are subject to availability.
6. Present your voucher to a participating business to receive your discount. Unless the offer states otherwise, you may only use an offer once per day and may only use one voucher per customer, and you may not combine the offer with any other promotion, offer, or individual or group discount.
7. Any use of an offer in violation of these rules will render the offer void and BCC PROMOTIONS LTD will pursue all legal remedies available to it by the law.
8. British Curry Club Prices (pound sterling) are subject to change without notice and are correct at the time of going to print.
9. Partner Restaurant Prices are subject to Change without notice and are correct at time of going to print
10. Unless otherwise specified delivery dates will always be within 14 days. However, all delivery dates are given only for general guidance and we will not be held liable in any way for late delivery of The British Curry Club Card. Delivery will be by Royal Mail.
11. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise stated and are not for re-sale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
12. Replacement Membership cost £25, irrespective of the reason you require such replacement Membership Card.
13. British Curry Club Cards are not valid for use on Fridays, Saturdays and major holidays, including those below, even if the offer states that it is valid at any time: New Year’s Eve/Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas Eve/Day. If in doubt, please check with the outlet concerned.
14. All merchant information is valid as dated by our website for information update go to www.britishcurryclub.co.uk
15. Offer is not valid with deliveries or with any other promotional offer The Partner establishment may be advertising to the general public or house specials/combination meals however this is at the discretion of the individual Partner establishment.
16. Maximum of two 2for1 cards or one 4for2 card per table or per party.
17. Partner restaurants may refuse/restrict the mentioned valid days of use due to their own promotion or been fully booked. British Curry Club Membership/card/media voucher does not guarantee entry or reservation.