Chaat Magazine Issue 19 Sep/Oct/Nov 2014
INTRODUCING THE ONLY NATIONAL CONSUMER MAGAZINE DEVOTED TO THE UK’S MOST CHERISHED FLAVOURS OF SPICE.
(Chaat Magazine is published quarterly)
Chaat! Magazine is a delightful read for those who love a bit of spice!
Each issue promises:
- Classic features, including Spice Rack and Top of the Poppadoms.
- Our exciting Mexico feature, which includes an overview of Mexican food, an interview with Thomasina Miers, Mexican markets, and recipes for you to try at home.
- A feature on The Hundred Foot Journey Starring Helen Mirren and Farzana Dua Elahe, the latter of which has provided us with a wonderful interview.
- The benefits of Organic food.
- The Diabetic Chef, Chris Smith, begins his 4 part series on eating healthily with diabetes.
- Interviews and features with top chefs including Dhruv Baker, Rick Bayless, Gurpreet Bains, and Simon Rimmer.
- An array of delicious recipes for you to try at home.
What do you get the person who loves curry? The UK’s only magazine for lovers of spice, of course!
In our September -November issue you will find a lot of the classic features that subscribers love, such as the Spice Rack and Top of the Poppadoms; but what you may also notice is that we’ve ventured further afield than usual in order to delve into the world of spicy food, namely to Mexico! Our Mexican feature includes an overview of the wonders of Mexican food, an interview with Chef Thomasina Miers, and an account of a first-hand experience in a Mexican market. We have a touch of glamour with a piece on the upcoming movie, The Hundred Foot Journey, featuring Helen Mirren and Farzana Dua Elahe, the latter of which has provided us with a wonderful interview. Organic food also features this issue, as we discuss the various benefits of going Organic ranging from your health to the environment. On the topic of health benefits in food, Chris Smith, otherwise known as The Diabetic Chef begins a 4 part series on eating healthily with diabetes. As always, there are a number of interviews and features with top chefs including Dhruv Baker, Rick Bayless, Gurpreet Bains, and Simon Rimmer; as well as a whole host of delicious recipes for you to try at home.