TOP OF THE POPPADOMS!
Send us your suggestion(s) and you could WIN a Ferns curry paste!
It’s Britain’s original top ten countdown of best loved curries. Disagree with the current standings? Vote in our TOP OF THE POPPADOMS and win a jar of FERNS authentic paste!
A huge thank you to everyone who got in contact to suggest the top ten Indian dishes to go on our Top of the Poppadoms Poll! And here is how it currently looks!
- MADRAS – We weren’t surprised to learn that this dish came out on top, knowing how popular it is in our own restaurant.
- BALTI – The Brummy invention loses the top spot but remains a firm favourite.
- BIRYANI – We can’t agree more; rice, meat or veg and curry sauce – what’s not to love?
- JALFREZI – The ‘Hot-Fry’ remains ever popular
- SAAG – Could the position of this dish be down to a new push for healthy eating?
- DHANSAK – Down 1 place, is the hot and fruity flavour losing favour?
- KORMA – Not going anywhere. The Korma retains its rating in our poll.
- CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA – A lot less popular this issue, it seems.
- KARAHI – We’d like to see a little more appreciation for this fabulous style of cooking.
- VINDALOO – It seems that Fat Les and his family haven’t been voting in TOTP.
DISAGREE WITH THE CURRENT STANDINGS? VOTE!
Tell us your favourite curry on the list and why you like it and you could WIN a Fern’s Curry Paste! Click the button below to vote…
There are 3 ways to get in touch with your details – no contact – no win!! :
- Email us at [email protected]
- Post your favourite curry on our Facebook wall – /ChaatMagazine
- Tweet us your favourite curry with the hashtag #totp – @curryclubuk
Closing date is 30th April 2014 – Good Luck! (Please see T&Cs)
Ferns: The official sponsor of Top of the Poppadoms. Authentic curry pastes made in India since 1937. Each Ferns’ product is crafted into a delicious paste, enabling anyone to cook a fragrant, spice-infused Indian dish with ease and speed.
For more information, visit www.fernsofindia.co.uk
Terms and Conditions: Open to entrants with a UK postal address only. Delivery of competition prizes may take up to 30 days.