The new summer issue of Chaat! magazine will be out soon, here is a glimpse!
What do you get the person who loves curry? The UK’s only magazine for lovers of spice, of course!
Along with your chilli plant (worth £19!), you’ll receive our exciting Summer issue featuring:
- Part 2 of our ‘How to grow your own curry’ feature – With a large section on growing your own curry ingredients from top experts
- 27 fantastic recipes ranging from flavoursome nibbles to impressive desserts that will make you feel like a culinary genius in the kitchen.
- A spotlight on summery spicy twists on barbecuing season.
- As always, there’s plenty of inspiration from the UK’s top restaurants and chefs, and travel diaries that will whisk you off to exotic destinations.
- Don’t miss our regular column with Bill Oddie and features from Mridula Baljekar, Alan Coxon and Cyrus Todiwala, as well as an interview with Nina Wadia and Anjum Anand.
- We also need YOU to vote for your favourite curry for the country’s only Top of the Poppadoms poll.
To subscribe and claim your free chilli plant while stocks last go straight to the subscription page now!