More and more consumers are looking at food hygiene ratings when deciding where to eat. Seeing a green and black sticker in the window could make the difference between them choosing where to eat.
So get your favourite restaurants and takeaways to feel pride in their FSA sticker. Help them not to lose out by leaving potential customers to guess their hygiene standards or assume they may have something to hide.
Terms and conditions apply
Closing date is midnight 30 April 2016!
- Each entrant’s tweet, Facebook post or Instagram must include the photo of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme sticker and the hashtag#WheresTheStickerChaat
- Entrant’s must also mention the food business’s Twitter handle, Instagram handle or tag them on Facebook (their trade name is also acceptable if the food business is not on social media)
- Entrants can enter multiple businesses, using a separate entry for each one. Multiple entries by the same entrant for the same business will be disregarded.
- Only businesses in England displaying a current and valid food hygiene rating sticker showing a rating of 3, 4 or 5 will be eligible for the prize draw
- The customer will receive £500 and the business will receive £500. The payment will be made by The British Curry Club. No alternative prize will be offered.
- The validity of the food hygiene rating of the business will need to be verified by the Food Standards Agency before the winner is confirmed, announced and paid.
- The decision of the British Curry Club and the FSA is final.
- Competition in partnership with the FSA
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and over and full time UK residents
- For details of the prize winner, please contact the competition owner [[email protected] or British Curry Club 6 Bute Crescent, Cardiff, CF10 5AN]
Order your copy of Chaat! now!