Pumpkin Beet Soup #Halloween #Soup
The Pumpkin Beet Soup is jam-packed with goodness that will keep you full, and healthy!
- 2 Small Beets
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 ½ Small New Potatoes
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Onions, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Water or Vegetable Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper (black and white)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and roughly chop beets and potatoes.
- Place on baking tray with chopped onion and drizzle lightly with oil and salt. Toss and bake for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Allow to cool and then extract in your NutriBullet Rx Soup Pitcher on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
The NutriBullet Rx is available from www.highstreettv.com for £169.95.