Peachy #Halloween Mini Cupcakes
- 500ml Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice sparkling water, (divided)
- 1 classic plain cake mix, 400g box
- 3 large eggs
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 450g cream cheese
- 120g unsalted butter – room temp
- 400g confectioners sugar
- Candy corn for garnish
Mini cupcake pans
Paper mini cupcake liners
Electric mixer with beaters
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare mini cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Add 1 cup Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE to large mixing bowl with cake mix, eggs and oil. Beat starting on low speed and then moving to medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring remaining 250ml of Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE to boil and reduce liquid to a 60ml. Chill to cool.
- Pour Cake batter into cupcake papers. Fill to ¾ full.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cake tester or pick comes out clean.
- Promptly remove cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
- While cupcakes are baking and cooling, prepare icing.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth
- Add Confectioners sugar. Continue beating and add remaining (reduced and cooled) Sparkling ICE. Chill Icing in refrigerator if needs to firm up.
- Ice cupcakes and garnish each with orange jelly sweets.
Serves: 84 mini cupcakes
Prep time: 45 minutes for cake and icing cupcakes
Bake time: 10 minutes for each batch