BBC Good Food Summer
We’re very excited to be heading over to the BBC Good Food Summer show tomorrow, ready for the start of a brilliant four days. The show is guaranteed to be fantastic, full of fab food and drink products, amazing cookery demonstrations and the launch of the brand new issue of Chaat! – Summer 2014!
This biggest ever issue of the magazine won’t be available in the shops until next week, so if you’re joining us at the BBC Good Food Show at the NEC in Birmingham, you can be one of the first to get your copy!
Highlights of Issue 18 include:
- Part 2 of our ‘How to grow your own curry’ feature – With a large section on growing your own curry ingredients from top experts
- 27 fantastic recipes ranging from flavoursome nibbles to impressive desserts that will make you feel like a culinary genius in the kitchen.
- A spotlight on summery spicy twists on barbecuing season.
- As always, there’s plenty of inspiration from the UK’s top restaurants and chefs, and travel diaries that will whisk you off to exotic destinations.
- Don’t miss our regular column with Bill Oddie and features from Mridula Baljekar, Alan Coxon and Cyrus Todiwala, as well as an interview with Nina Wadia and Anjum Anand.
- We also need YOU to vote for your favourite curry for the country’s only Top of the Poppadoms poll.
We’re offering some great goody bags with the magazine, as well as some super subscription offers – either a hamper, bursting with amazing spicy products, or a Chilli Plant from our partner Plants4Presents.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the show this year, we’re offering the Chilli Plants online too, while stocks last so head over to the subscription page to claim yours and subscribe now.